Fryingpans in cast iron are a must in the traditional kitchen for the home chef. Our cast iron pans are up to 50% lighter than traditional cast iron with an amazing thermal conductivity. Using diecast cookware is no longer a heavy workload.
- No ceramic coating - only pretreated with rapeseed oil
- Withstands high heat - Suitable for flaming
- Suitable for all kinds of stoves, including induction. Can also be used in oven.
- Scratch resistant - ideal for use with metal utensils
- The whirl grinded surface spreads the grease evenly.